What kind of flooring does Harding’s do?
We don’t only do furniture at Harding’s, we also do flooring and a lot of it saving you time and money!! From residential to commercial, we do it all. Harding’s Attica Furniture and Flooring carries the latest trends in carpet, laminate, sheet vinyl, and luxury vinyl. We are a Flooring Network dealer which means that many of our products are available within less than week (however we do stock carpet, sheet vinyl, and laminates).
Is installation available
Absolutely, unlike our big box store competitors, and almost exclusive to Attica Furniture, we have our own “in-house” installers which eliminate the middle man when it comes to installing your new floorcovering saving you a lot of money. Our installers are fantastic and can make any house a home with their advanced techniques. Many years of experience are essential to our install staff. Sam leads our flooring crew and has been with us for over 20 years!
P.S. Almost all of Applebee’s carpet in upstate New York and Connecticut has been installed by our flooring crew!
How much is it for an estimate on my flooring?
FREE! A bonus to getting a professional estimate from Mike or Sam is they have years of experience in estimating making sure waste is at a minimum once again saving our customers money.
Do you have any remnants?
Yes. Harding’s has many sheet vinyl remnants and carpet remnants which save our customers a lot of money! Binding for our carpet remnants is also available.
Laminate flooring has balanced durability, good looks and value pricing meaning you can expand your decorating ideas without increasing your budget or sacrificing quality. Laminate makes for an extremely durable product because of its multi-layer construction. Each layer offers benefits to ensure a resilient product. Laminate is resistant to scratch, fade, and is easy to clean.
Today’s laminates are available in a broad variety of handsomely crafted designs. You’ll find laminates in vivid, swirling wood grains so natural looking you’d swear they were solid hardwood.
Whether you prefer the natural look of wood or stone, or the effect of colors and geometric patterns produced by artisans, you’ll find a long-wearing laminate to accomplish your decorating ideas within the budget you’ve set.
There are a variety of different carpet styles, patterns & colors to choose from to satisfy any personal style while matching any possible décor. Here are some other advantages:
- Carpet’s cushioned surface absorbs sound and is less noisy to walk on than hard surface flooring.
- When considering affordability, carpet is one of the most economical flooring products to have installed.
- The insulating properties of carpet provide additional warmth underfoot during cold seasons.
- Carpet is a non-slip surface that is safe underfoot and provides a cushion to prevent breakage when delicate items are accidentally dropped.
- Most synthetic carpets are treated with static, stain and soil resistant treatments, making them easy to clean and maintain.
Luxury Vinyl is the perfect flooring choice for a busy family with kids, pets, and life happenings. Vinyl is WaterProof, KidProof, and PetProof with durability, easy-maintenance, and scratch or scuff resistant protection. Plus- it can be installed in practically any room of the home, even in high moisture areas!
- Ease of installation, carefree maintenance, overall durability and value … with all these great features and a great price, vinyl can’t be beat.
- Its rugged versatility and waterproof characteristics account for its widespread use in kitchens, bathrooms, family rooms, dens, playrooms, finished basements and workshops.
- Vinyl stands up to moisture, heavy household traffic, and the active play of children and pets.
- No matter where you install vinyl, you can wipe away scuff marks and food spills with a damp paper towel! Now, that’s easy clean-up.